Welcome to the Northern Beaches Blues Junior AFL Club
We are a family-orientated junior AFL club that provides a safe and friendly environment for all players to learn and have fun playing Australia’s great game!
We train and play at Centennial Oval, located in the heart of Woolgoogla on the beautiful northern beaches of the Coffs Coast (NSW).
** COVID-19 UPDATE (04/06/2020) **
We’re back this Sunday morning (June 7th) at Centennial Oval for some footy training for our juniors 🎉
Auskick 9am-10am. All other age groups 10:30am-Midday.
We are following the “Return to Small Group Training Protocols”, set by AFL NSW, to ensure small group training occurs in a safe, hygienic and controlled manner.
Here is a summary of how it will work:
- We will split the oval into 3 zones, with no more 10 people per zone (including coaches and helpers). See the image for an idea of the layout
- If we need more than 3 zones, we have the space beyond the goals at the southern end of the oval that can be used to create additional zones
- Once in a zone, you will remain in that zone until the conclusion of training
- Simple, non-contact, socially distanced activities only!
- Parents are asked to remain well off the field. Please don’t congregate, and maintain social distancing at all times
- No access to change-rooms, canteen, wet areas etc.
- We must maintain a register of all attendees for contract tracing purposes and we recommend everyone with a phone installs the Covid-19 tracing app
- Our Covid-19 safety officer is Karl and he (and all volunteers) will be ensuring we operate in a safe and compliant manner
2020 Season Details (See above Covid-19 update for changes):
Age Groups: Auskick (5-9 year old boys & girls), under-11s, under-13s, under-15s & Youth Girls (14-17 year olds).
Training: Wednesday nights at 4pm, commencing March 4th.
Location: Centennial Oval, Beach Street, Woolgoolga (next to Woolgoolga Public School & Police Station)
Games: Season 2020 commences April 5 and runs through until the Grand Final on August 30. Games are on Sunday mornings.
We’d love to welcome you to our club in 2020! Please don’t hesitate to contact us via our Facebook page or by using the email form at the bottom of the page. Go blues 💪
Latest Club News
We would like to thank the sponsors of